We accept payment by credit card or PayPal
Secure payment by bank cards with the Systempay payment solution
When purchasing online using Systempay, the entire transaction takes place on our banking site in encrypted mode. You temporarily leave the merchant's site transparently to save your bank details. This is the guarantee that:
- the merchant will never know your card number
- Systempay will not know anything about the details of your purchases since only the total amount and the order number are sent to us by the merchant.
What security does Systempay use?
Systempay uses the standardized encryption system called "SSL protocol". When you are on the payment page, it takes the form of:
- A pictogram in a corner of your browser: one of these signs must be present. The padlock must be closed.
- In the address bar of your browser, the browser is in "https: //" mode instead of "http: //".
- When you switch from unencrypted mode to encrypted mode (and vice versa), browsers display a message warning you of the change.
Check these elements before entering confidential data, it is a guarantee of security. In order to use the most powerful protocols, we recommend using a browser of the latest version.
What information is needed to use Systempay?
On the Systempay site, we will ask you:
- the bank card or private card number (15 or 16 digit numbers)
- the expiration date
- the visual cryptogram (last 3 or 4 digits on the signature strip of your card)
With the deployment of 3D Secure (recognizable with the "Verifed By Visa" or "MasterCard SecureCode" logos) your bank will also ask you during payment to authenticate yourself with confidential information to be entered on an internet page of your own bank.
Secure payment with PayPal
If you make an online purchase, you do not pay on our site, but PayPal's.
Indeed, we have favored this solution in order to ensure you a reliable and secure payment. You can pay using the following bank cards:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
or of course your PayPal account if you have one.
Thanks to this system, the information provided from your bank card is never on my site, and does not pass unencrypted on the Internet.
We do not have access to your personal banking data, and simply have a confirmation of the transaction made for payment.