The Naycia KittyMore than an online product sales project, the NAYCIA project is also a support for charities that are particularly close to my heart.
The NAYCIA project allows us, together, to support these organizations. For any purchase made on www.naycia.com, € 0.50 is donated. You buy quality items while actively participating in this support to increase our online kitty!
Happy shopping !
The Frédéric Gaillanne Foundation is the 1st school in Europe to educate and offer guide dogs to blind and visually impaired children throughout France and Europe.
The guide dog helps the young beneficiary to aquire:
- self esteem
- and to develop social relations with his school's fellow students.
Located in Isle sur la Sorgue (Vaucluse), the Frédéric Gaillanne Foundation is the first school of guide dogs in France and in Europe for visually impaired children aged 12 to 18. Last year, the Frédéric Gaillanne Foundation celebrated its 10th birthday and the 80th dog has been offered since its creation.
A network of more than 400 volunteers acts throughout France in order to introduce the foundation to a large audience, participate in the organization of various events to raise funds and realize the dream of children..
Since 2014, the Foundation has been accredited by the International Federation of Guide Dogs and in 2015, it joined the French Federation of Guide Dog Associations for the Blind.
LES CUISTOTS DU CŒUR escort sick children and their families at sporting or cultural events organized by the association or partners.
The association is dedicated to the accompaniment of children and adolescents hospitalized, and organizes outings for them (cultural, shows, sports meetings and many more ...). These children live an often difficult daily life and need joy, good humor and entertainment so that they can forget about the disease. I have also contributed several times with other people known to reality TV to some of their demonstrations.
- Improve their daily lives in the hospital.
- Intervention in care services, accompanied by personalities from the world of sport, music, TV, etc.
- Financing of various treatment materials, entertainment and shows.
- Offer pastry courses to children in the care departments and at our head office, supervised by starred cooks or "master chefs" or chefs from various television programs
Thank you all, thanks to you we have collected:
- Jul 281 € / Aug 514 €
- Sept 242.50 € / Oct 79 €
- Nov 283.50 € / Dec 219.50 €
- Jan 669.50 € / Feb 536 €
- Mar 424.50 € / Apr 303.50 €
- May 267.50 € / Jun 268.50 €
- Jul 267.50 € / Aug 89.50 €
- Sept 260,50 € / Oct 250,50 €
- Nov 254.00 € / Dec 274.00 €
- Jan 296 €
- Jan 296 € / Feb 191.50€
- Mar 459.00 € / Apr 534.50€
- May 273.50 / June 162.50 €